Solar Electro Bangladesh Ltd Job Circular 2017
Executive, Digital Marketing
Solar Electro Bangladesh Ltd.
- Company Industry: Consumer Electronics
- Seniority Level: Associate
Job Description / Responsibility
- Develop, deliver, monitor, and control local (Bangladesh) digital marketing campaigns
- Briefing and setting-up PPC campaigns in Google AdWords and social media
- Overseeing Ad Words campaigns and budget
- Implementing SEO strategy and insights behind website content
- Setting up marketing automation including, but not limited to, engagement campaigns and website personalization
- Utilising Google Analytics to monitor digital performance Analyse and report on digital effectiveness
- Ensure activity is delivered on time and on budget
- Brief, approve, distribute and measure PPC and Digital marketing campaigns
- Optimising performance across all social media channels and campaign to ensure conversions in E-commerce site
- Find ways to extend our reach into specific target customer groups through digital marketing
- Analyse and report on key KPIs and ensure these are regularly communicated to the wider team; continually working to optimize channel performance
- Utilize various SEO, PPC, SMM tools for insights, research, reporting, and strategy development
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments
Should have a Bachelor’s Degree (Preferably in Computer Science, English, Business Administration)
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- Must have good communication and writing skills both in Bangla and English
- At least 3-5 years’ working experience in digital marketing, including SEO, PPC, and Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Must be competent with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Must be powerful social media user
- Working experienced in managing mobile marketing email marketing prefered
- Proficiency in various SEO, PPC, and SMM tools prefered.
- Work with one of the best digital marketing professionals in Bangladesh
- Work with global brand that is already #1 in India and also rapidly growing in Bangladesh
- Work with local agencies and learn direct marketing strategies
- Work with various paid tools for SEO, PPC, and SMM
- Work with one of the largest and growing PPC and online campaign budgets in Bangladesh for E-commerce sites
- Skills: Search Engine Optimization (SEO), SEO Copywriting, E-commerce SEO, SEO Audit, SEOMoz, Off-page SEO, Pay Per Click (PPC), PPC Bid Management, Google AdWords, Google AdWords Professional, Bing Ads, Social Media Marketing (SMM), Social Media Measurement, Social Media Optimization (SMO), Social Media Communication, Social Media Blogging, Social Media Outreach, Social Media Advertising, Social Media Consulting, Corporate Social Media, Social Media ROI, Online Advertising, Interactive Advertising, Mobile Advertising, Mobile Marketing, Email Marketing, Digital Marketing Agency Management, Search Advertising, Display Advertising, Advertising Research, Advertising Management, Advertising Operations, Brand Development, Brand Management, Branding & Identity Management, Corporate Branding, Brand Awareness, Branding, Brand Implementation, Brand Strategy, Online Branding, Branding Consultancy, Branding Research, Branding Identity Marketing, etc.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- 2 festival bonuses
- 2 half yearly performance bonuses
- Free lunch from office
- Free monthly feast (dinner) during monthly meeting
Online Job Posting
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application with all supporting Cover Letter, papers and a recent photo should be sent by post @ HR, Solar Electro Bangladesh Ltd. Road#29, House#398-A (5th Floor), Mohakhali DOHS, Dhaka-1206.(Mantion the post on envelope)
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Feb 25, 2017
Solar Electro Bangladesh Ltd.
Address : House # 406 (3rd floor) Road # 29, New DOHS, Mohakhali, Dhaka-1206.
Business : Solar Electro Bangladesh Ltd. is the Authorized National Distributor of world famous XIAOMI brand Mobile Phone & Accessories in Bangladesh.