RFL Group Job Circular January 2017
Deputy Manager – Production
Job Description / Responsibility
- Prepare Intermediate product production plan as in line with monthly plan.
- Implement and achieve shift wise production planning.
- Report section wise activities/ performance for MIS.
- Assess bottleneck (if any) in production process and suggest improvements.
- Optimize output per man shift (OMS) in line with business plan.
- Motivate and develop work force to enhance productivity.
- Reduce wastage to achieve continuous cost improvement.
- Develop subordinates, ensure continual improvement of self and development of work process/ system.
B.Sc Engineer (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Industrial)
- 5 to 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Plastic/ Polymer Industry, Electronic Equipment/Home Appliances
- Need strong communication / interpersonal skills.
- Planning and management skill with desired computer literacy.
- Needs to have product knowledge and understanding of business environment of the country.
- He must be pro- active, dynamic, leadership, analytical, organized, detail oriented, cost and quality conscious, customer oriented.
As per company policy
Online Job Posting
Application Deadline : Feb 28, 2017
Address : PRAN RFL Center, 105 Middle Badda, Dhaka
Business : RFL is one of the fastest growing companies in Bangladesh. Over its 35 years of journey RFL has become synonymous to quality. RFL has a wide range of products which include plastic products, PVC, metal, electronics, wooden furniture, Paint, Stationary, Footwear, Bicycle, Medical device etc.