Job Description / Responsibility
- Monitor and supervise total activities of LIFT Project
- Follow up the activities of goat rearing farm
- Analysis the physical condition of goats, ensure treatment and prepare follow up report.
- Communicate with farmers and beneficiaries as well as assist them
- Provide technical support in response inquiries and complaints involving animal product
- Train the beneficiaries and farmers about animal rearing specially goat rearing techniques
- Motivate local beneficiaries in rearing and promoting Black Bengal goat.
- Collect information and regularly monitor product performance and beneficiary satisfaction
- Increase production efficiency and reduces any losses and accident
- Piloting innovative mobile cattle health camps, vaccination camps etc.
- Any other duty assigned by the authority
- At least 3 year(s)
- Age 25 to 35 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- At least 3 years (Experience in goat rearing farm will be preference)
- Candidates without experience did not to apply.
- At least 3 years working experience in the related fields
- Must be self-motivated, proactive, target and result oriented
- Effective oral and written communication skills in Bangla and English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively in stress condition
- Computer skill (MS word, MS Excel, and MS Power Point)
- Yearly festival bonuses (According to organizational and project policy)
- Transport allowance and Mobile Bill (According to organizational and project policy)
Online Job Posting
Phone: +88-031-658222, +88-031-2550506, Website : www.prottyashi.org
Mention ‘Application for the Position of Livestock Officer’ in the subject of the email.
Applications should specifically cover qualifications and particulars of present and past employment.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for tests and interviews.
For more information contact at: +88-031-2550506
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Feb 15, 2017
Address : Syed Bari, 903/A Omar Ali Matobbar Road (Near Bahaddar Bari) Chandgaon, Chittagong-4212
Web : www.prottyashi.org
Business : A Voluntary Social Development Organization