PRAN Group Job Circular February 2017
Assistant Manager – Accounts
Job Description / Responsibility
- Assist with preparation of the budget:
- Assist to implement financial policies and procedures
- Establish, maintain & monitor cash & cash equivalent controls
- Establish, maintain and reconcile the general ledger
- Monitor supplier accounts
- Monitor payment status for all accounts due
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting system
- Assist to Prepare Financial statements
- Assist with the annual audit & corporate tax related works
- Maintain financial files and records
- Assists to maintain regular commercial issues as required
- Additional Responsibilities: Participating in any other projects, events or activities as directed by the Reporting Authorities
- Ensure proper maintenance of books of accounts/registers.
- Ensure timely reporting of all day to day financial information.
- Graduation and Post Graduation in Accounting from a reputed university with good academic records.
- Applicants must be CA(CC) qualified.
- Age 24 to 32 year(s)
- Good Computer knowledge in MS Office application(Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Good Interpersonal skills.
Other benefits are as per Company Policies.
Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Mar 10, 2017
Address : PRAN-RFL Centre, 105 Bir Uttam Rafiqul Islam Avenue, Middle Badda, Dhaka- 1212