AGM/ DGM – Maintenance
Olympic Cement Ltd.
Job Description / Responsibility
- To establish, assign and communicate job responsibilities and schedules for employees involved in the maintenance works.
- To prepare periodic & preventive maintenance schedule and implement the programs without hampering the normal flow of production.
- To undertake trouble shooting of mechanical/ electrical problems and take corrective action on any other breakdown of the plant.
- To assist plant management in planning and coordinating plant improvements and modifications
- To promote active departmental participation departmental participation in various plant process including maintenance excellence process, energy management, failure analysis and equipment evaluation and other process improvement activities
- To involve in implementation of erection/ installation of new machineries of new project with dynamic leadership taking challenges to complete the work within the stipulated time.
- To hold technical meetings with foreign experts, supervise the entire erection of works as per their technical advice that must comply with the technical drawings.
- To supervise and inspect works performed by outside contractors and ensure that they are followings environment health and safety policies.
- To handle disciplinary issues in maintenance department and assist plant management as requested in resolving problems and grievance where applicable.
- To monitor and control inventories for spare parts.
- To place indent for procurements of spare parts well in advance to avoid down time of the plant.
- To asses employee trainings need and arrange required trainings for skill development and professional efficiency.
- Any Other duties assigned by the Management.
- B.Sc/ M.Sc in Mechanical Engineering
- Engineers from BUET, KUET, RUET and CUET will get preference
- 10 to 12 year(s)
Online Job Posting
Applicants must enclose his recent color photograph with CV.
Please mention the applied Job title in the Subject line. Only short listed candidate will be contacted.
Olympic Cement Ltd.Business : On July 29, 1999 Olympic cement Ltd. started its journey with providing high quality cement to the domestic and global market for the economic development of the country. It`s located at Rupatali, Barisal on the bank of the River Kirtonkhola. Olympic Cement Ltd. is one of the leading cement manufacturers in Bangladesh. As an ISO certified company started its journey on 18th February 2002 with 800MT per day, 2nd unite expended in 2010 about 800MT per day more, finally we added another 2400MT (per day) extra volume in 2015, which is totaling our present production capacity per day 4000MT. Management commitment for providing high quality cement all over the country. Its brand name is `Anchor Cement`. Within short period Anchor Cement creates a very strong position to the domestic & International market through its excellent quality, on time delivery and best customer services. In this road march Anchor Cement has turned out to be the symbol of trust.