Career Description(job IBBL):
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited (IBBL), the major Shari’ah based bank of South Asia and largest private commercial bank of the country, engaged in the service for the welfare of the people through extensive branch network with state-of-the-art technology, characterised as a leading bank in the poverty eradication, recognised as the only Bank in Bangladesh among the 1000 top banks in the world, recipient of numerous prestigious awards at home and abroad for its outstanding contribution to the socio-economic advancement, excellence in good governance, Shari�ah compliance, corporate culture, employment generation and human development is looking for committed, self-driven, active, energetic and talented Bangladeshi citizens with requisite qualifications for appointment in the following post of the Bank.
Job title: Officer
- Must have a solid understanding of risk management on AML/CFT.
- Develop a risk based AML/CFT Plan.
- Ensure Bangladesh Bank and Regulatory compliance for AML/CFT.
Who can apply: Both Male & Female
Positions: Please view the circular
No. of vacancy: Please view the circular
- Candidates must have B.Sc. in CS/CSE/EEE/ICT/IT/ETE/MIS/Software Engineering from recognized university.
- Candidates having CAMS Certification will get preference.
- At least 2 (two) years experience with the exposure in IT related field in Bank/Financial Institution.
- Service in the Banks & Financial Institutions on Anti-Money Laundering & Combating Financing of Terrorism will be given preference.
- Good knowledge of the AML/CFT laws, regulations and suspicious reporting globally and regionally.
- Familiar with the operational tools which support AML/CFT compliance controls.
- Age not more than 35 years.
- Candidates having 3rd Division/Class/GPA/CGPA in any Examinations need not apply.
- The candidates in service must apply through proper channel. Candidate of IBBL need not to apply.
- Selected candidates shall have to execute a Surety Bond to serve the Bank for a minimum period of 05 (five) years.
Age Limits: Cut out date of Age: 25.02.2017
Salary & Allowances:
The selected candidates shall be on probation for a period of 06 (six) months. Upon successful completion of the probationary period, they will be confirmed in the service of the Bank under the scale of pay Tk.24,240-1,380×4-29760-EB-1,680×6-39,840 and other admissible allowances with total initial emoluments of Tk.55,500/- only per month.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for appearing in the Written Examination and viva-voce.
- The authority reserves the right to accept or reject any application in any stage without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Admit card to be issued to the valid candidates through the undernoted website.
- All correspondences will be made through e-mail/SMS.
- No TA/DA will be allowed for appearing in the Written Examination / Viva-Voce.
How to Apply :
Eligible and interested candidates shall apply through online career.islamibankbd.com with scanned recent passport size photograph starting from February 16, 2017 latest by February 25, 2017. Postal/courier/physical submission of application will not be acceptable. Candidates must have a valid e-mail address and mobile number. The procedure for filling up the online application form will be available at the above mentioned website.
- Candidates may be required to serve under Anti-Money Laundering Department.
Published Date:February 16, 2017
Deadline: 25th February, 2017