Energypac Power Generation Ltd Job Circular 2017
Energypac Power Generation Ltd.
Job Description / Responsibility
- To play a key role in the development, design, implementation and testing of industrial products.
- Support development of new components, manufacturing process and systems for the product applications, using technology areas such as electromechanical, control systems, sensors, optical, acoustic etc.
- Improve manufacturing efficiency by planning and reviewing work flow.
- Evaluate the feasibility, risks and cost of designs or applications.
- Assist in materials selection and verification.
- Find out scope of improvements in the design or engineering capability of existing products.
- Keep up to date information and knowledge regarding new and advancing technologies.
- Responsible for obtaining third-party verification and certification as required.
- Maintain proper documentation of the overall R&D activities.
B. Sc. in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering from a reputed university
- At least 2 year(s)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in R&D department of a renowned organization will be preferred. However, candidates with outstanding educational track records and have passion for such type of work may also apply.
- High degree of problem-solving and analytical skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced skills in MS Office applications.
Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Feb 22, 2017
Energypac Power Generation Ltd