BRAC IT Services Limited Job Circular 2017
BRAC IT Services Limited
Job Description / Responsibility
- Direct and manage project from beginning to end in accordance with PMI or PRINCE2 or any other renowned project management standard.
- To plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget that includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party vendor or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
- Responsible for providing technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned projects and tasks.
- Prepare/review BRS, SRS, proposal, business case, etc. by understanding the business processes using guideline from IIBA or PMI as when required.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Effectively communicate with stakeholder and team members in a timely and clear fashion.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations and to analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Proactively identify, plan, manage and evaluate project risk periodically and ensure necessary preventive measure and activity for assigned projects.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Oversee quality control throughout project life cycle.
Masters in CSE/ Any related field or B.Sc in Computer Science or Any Project Management Certification like PMP, Prince 2 will be added advantage.
- 7 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Project Manager (Software)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Effective requirement gathering skill
- Strong business analysis skill
- Ability to think analytically and handle multiple priorities
- Strong research, re-engineering and project management orientation
- Adequate knowledge in technical analysis and design including Data Flow Diagram, Entity Relationship Diagram, Design Pattern, Unified Module Language(UML), Rational Unified Process(RUP) etc
- Sound understanding of Project Management methodologies
- Basic knowledge of modern programming language Behavioral:
- Must be very good in verbal and written communication in English.
- Excellent inter personal communication, presentation and influence skill
- Ability to think analytically and handle multiple priorities, Take leadership
As per company policy
Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Feb 11, 2017
BRAC IT Services Limited
Address : House 115, Road 5, Block B, Niketon, Gulshan, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh. Telephone: 02-9898260, 02-9898801, 02-9898813 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web : www.bracits.com