Bashundhara Group Job Circular January 2017
Executive (Sales), ICCB
Job Description / Responsibility
- Assist Head of Operations in developing sales strategies that ensure sales goal/target and profitability and formulating personal sales plan in line with sales goal/target.
- Prepare action plans for team as well as individuals to ensure effective search of sales leads, prospects and market penetration.
- Identify, establish and manage relationships with customer and company to ensure a long-term business partnership and achievement of business goals.
- Analyze and monitor customer feedback database to measure success and identify sales fluctuations/trends so as to decide on the relevant actions to be taken.
- Manage a portfolio of existing and potential customers via personal sales visits, using face to face contact to provide a personal service.
- Maintain Customer database & MIS.
BBA (Marketing) from any reputed University.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Age At most 35 year(s)
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Good inter-personal and communication skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skill both in English and Bangla.
- Superior commercial acumen.
- Computer literacy is a must.
Dhaka, Dhaka Division
As per company rules.
Online Job Posting
Application Deadline : Feb 9, 2017
Address : HR & Admin Department, Bashundhara Group, Bashundhara Industrial Headquarters-2, Plot-56/A, Block-C, Umme Kulsum Road, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka-1229
Web : www.bashundharagroup.com
Business : Real Estate, Manufacturing, Trading etc.