Anwar Group of Industries Job Circular 2017
Anwar Group of Industries Job Circular
Job Description / Responsibility
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohm meters, volt meters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Installs, alters, maintains, and repairs electrical wiring systems and equipment, both high and low voltage, air distributions systems, pumps, transformers, motors, streetlights, and appliances.
- Documents information on preventive maintenance file on electrical equipment and machinery and monitor a preventive maintenance program.
- Locate and adjust defects in electrical systems and equipment and take action accordingly.
- Use and care for hand tools and equipment necessary to perform various electrical repairs tasks.
B.SC. in engineering in EEE from any reputed University.
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Service/support, Building & Factory Design With 3d Visualization.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 28 to 32 year(s)
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Hardworking and having positive attitude to meet the target .
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
As per company policy.
Online Job Posting
Send your CV to email@example.com or Click here to Email CV from MY BDJOBS account.
Please apply only if your knowledge, skills and attitudes match the required criteria.
Application Deadline : Feb 16, 2017
Anwar Group of Industries.
Address : Baitul Hossain Building (14th floor) 27, Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka – 1000
Web : www.anwargroup.com