Village Education Resource Center (VERC) Job Circular 2017
Village Education Resource Center (VERC)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Audit as per schedule in different branches & projects of VERC working areas.
- Maintain audit working papers and files systematically.
- Check and verify all kinds of bill, voucher for ensuring the accuracy of financial transactions.
- Completing audit fieldwork according to establish working schedule.
- Execute detailed audit procedures including review of transactions, documents, personal file, records, reports, policies and process.
- Prepare the Audit plan.
- Prepare working papers, recording and summarizing audit procedures performed.
- Prepare and analysis of audit data through computer aided audit tools. .
- Assist in the proper implementation of audit work.
- To check Cash / Bank / Journal Vouchers.
- Physical Verification of fixed assets and store items.
- Review relevant security policies & procedures.
- Monitor compliance with internal policies, local laws and other body’s rules & regulations related to the micro-finance and other related bodies.
- To monitor internal control system.
- To perform any other task given by the management relating to Audit / Investigation.
- Capable to audit internally in any department of Organization independently.
- Have knowledge about financial transaction.
- Prepare audit report time to time.
- Capable to find out discrepancy of every dealings and record.
- Ability to faces the external auditor yearly.
- Willingness to visit the field as per requirement basis. (60% field visit is required)
- Participate in special audit as and when required.
Masters in Accounting/ MBA in Finance & Accounts/ CA CC
- 5 to 7 year(s)
- Age 25 to 35 year(s)
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English & Bengali.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Smart, energetic and willing to work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Basic computer skills with good knowledge on MS office package.
- Must have comprehensive knowledge of modern Financial Management.
Job LocationDhaka (Savar)
Tk. 21928 – 23332
Festival allowance, Gratuity, Provident fund As per organizational policy.
Job SourceOnline Job Posting
Interested candidates are requested to apply with a complete resume highlighting details of experience and achievement, 2 (two) copies of passport size photograph (attested) and copies of other relevant papers addressing the Executive Director, Village Education Resource Center (VERC), B-30, Ekhlas Uddin Khan Road, Anandapur, Savar, Dhaka-1340.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.Application Deadline : Feb 12, 2017
Company InformationVillage Education Resource Center (VERC)
Address : B-30, Ekhlas Uddin Khan Road, Anandapur, Savar, Dhaka-1340
Web : www.vercbd.org
Business : Village Education Resource Center (VERC) is a National level Voluntary Social Welfare Organisation founded in 1977.