- Able to maintain day-to-day general administration that includes daily attendance, leave, safety, recruitment, Legal & Corporate office affairs.
- Maintaining the employee's personal/personnel file with all related papers as up-dated.
- To maintain employee 'Resign List' and 'New Recruitment List' for every running month.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures. Capable to motivate the people to make professionalism in work-station.
- Find out the lacking the factory wrong side and find out the best solution for that.
- To find out the non-compliance issues by the daily monitoring & internal audit in the factory
- To maintain relationship with worker between management to avoid any grievance
- To prepare & update of all compliance related documents/registers as per buyer's requirement
- Capable to prepare Corrective Action Plan (CAP) against audit reports.
- To monitor daily workers safety issue about health & safety, Fire safety, Accident & rout case analysis
- To arrange training such as Orientation, Health & Safety, Fire Training, First Aid, Security Awareness training etc. effectively
- Capable to analyze present systems and procedures to develop and formulate various policies and SOPs.
- Also other duties assigned by management time to time.
- 3 to 5 year(s) years of experience
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Administration, HR, Health, Safety & Fire
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command over English (both written and spoken).
- Proficiency in applications of MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint etc.
- Highly proactive, self-motivated, innovative and energetic.
No of Vacancies: 01
Job Level: Entry
Age Limit: 28-32 Yrs
Job Nature: Full Time
Industry: Garments / Textile