Sajeeb Corporation Job Circular on January 2017
Head of Internal Auditor
We are looking for a Head of Internal auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgment.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Conduct and follow up audit on the effectiveness of internal control, safeguarding procedure of company’s assets and existence of good Corporate Governance.
- Develop audit program, guide & procedures for internal auditor(s) to implement audit program, procedures and visit different stores, Depots, over the country to follow up audit stuff activity.
- Manage and supervise daily finance administrations including daily booking, material controlling, bill checking and periodical account closing of the plant.
- Conduct regular stores/ Depots audit, verify their documents and finalize their audit reports and follow up activities in an effective, professional and timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with corporate, local statutory requirement through appropriate record keeping.
- Follow up management actions/implementations on audit recommendation to monitor that business is conducted in a proper and sound manner.
- Review the policies and process of the company risk management and ascertain the extent of compliance with established policies, procedures and instructions in Monthly Audit Meeting.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee.
- Identify financial and administrative weakness and make recommendations with time frames to the operational units on all financial matters
Post Graduation in Accounting/ Finance from any reputed Public University.
- 7 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Internal Audit
- Age 35 to 45 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement
- Fluency in English
As per Policy
Online Job Posting
Please send CV by MS-Word or PDF format.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jan 22, 2017
Address : Shezan Point (5th Floor), 2 Indira Road, Farmgate, Dhaka-1215.
Web : www.sajeebgroup.com