Rangs Group Job Circular 2017
Assembly Line Technician
Job Description / Responsibility
- Advance knowledge on vehicle assembly operation.
- Ability to work with an experienced vehicle assembly team to facilitate adoption of improved and high efficiency production techniques.
- Familiar with world standard automobile assembly with international processes and procedures.
- Should have sufficient knowledge on repairing and maintenance of latest technology automobiles.
- Proper implementation of organizational technical Plan & policies.
- Ensure the production target of vehicles & final inspection of vehicles.
- Familiar with the vehicle quality testing equipment’s and ability to repair the vehicle defects
- Ability to work in the controlled environment and organized workplace.
Diploma in Automobile/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering from any reputed Institution
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Engineering, General Worker, Machine Operator, Operation, Production
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 25 to 35 year(s)
- Should have pleasant personality to give prompt, courteous and professional response.
- Able to work in highly stressed environment.
- Smart, dynamic, professional, hardworking and managing capacity of unforeseen issues.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
As per company Policy
Online Job Posting
Application Deadline : Jan 31, 2017