PRAN-RFL Group Job Circular 2017
Sr. Maintenance Engineer/ Maintenance Engineer- Generator
Job Description / Responsibility
- Keep the departments running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty to our Brand
- Retain the Existing flow of operational support with a comprehensive change Management Strategy.
- Take ownership of customer issues and check problems thoroughly to resolve
- Follow up with customer for performance of generator physically/ over phone.
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities given by authority.
- Estimate, negotiate and bid for maintenance and modernization contracts at required price and margin levels
- Retain current maintenance agreements at required price and margin levels through outstanding customer service.
- Make effective Spare sales policies; provide repair estimating and estimates for all normal work as per the Clients intention of spending the same for respective jobs.
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Control and manage the approved budget
- Create a service plan and execute
B.Sc in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Operation & Maintenance
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Industrial Machineries (Generator, Diesel Engine etc.)
- Sound Knowledge on gas generator
- Effective technical skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Team working skills.
as per company policy
Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Feb 13, 2017
Address : Corporate Headquarters : PRAN-RFL Center, 105 Middle Badda, Dhaka – 1212, Bangladesh.