Officer, Dyehouse Shift
Amann Bangladesh Ltd.
- Assist to ensure dyehouse bulk production through effective management dyeing machine, man and coordination with dyehouse and QC labs.
- Take pass /fail decision of bulk dyed batches as per SOP.
- Analyze failed batches, liaise with lab and take corrective action immediately
- Monitor batch production on FIFO and urgency basis and take necessary action to get the batches completed accordingly to achieve target lead time.
- Liaise with Lab to improve RFT and colour quality.
- Carry out effective action to improve relevant KPIs such as RFT, colour quality, machine utilization and efficiency and production lead time.
- Liaise with maintenance for machine breakdown and machine performance and maintained records.
- Monitor compliance with Health and Safety SOP and machinery operation SOPs, and promote high level safety awareness and compliance among team members.
Qualification & Skill Requirements:
- Computer know-how is important.
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office package is required.
- Problem solving and analytical skills and action oriented for improvement
Additional Job Requirements:
- Familiarity with textile industry is an added advantage.
- BSc. In Textile/ Chemistry/ Chemical Engineering & Polymer Science
- Basic knowledge about SAP and Datacolor.
Salary & Other Benefits:
- The Company offers excellent career opportunity with most competitive salary and benefits package.
- Mawna, Gazipur, Dhaka;
The incumbent who meet the above criteria and requirement is requested to apply with a cover letter & CV by post to AMANN Bangladesh HR Department as follows-
Human Resources Department
AMANN Bangladesh Ltd.
Civil Sarwar Complex (4th Floor);
House # 42/A, Road # 17, Sector # 14;
Uttara, Dhaka-1230, Bangladesh.
Mention the name of the position applied for in BLOCK LETTERS on the top of envelop;
For company information please log on to http://www.amann.com
Last Date of Application: 05 February, 2017
Amann Bangladesh Ltd.
Address : Civil Sarwar Complex (4th Floor); House # 42/A, Road # 17, Sector # 14; Uttara, Dhaka-1230
Web : www.amann.com
Business : AMANN BANGLADESH LTD., a subsidiary of Amann Group, Germany has set up a state-of-art manufacturing operation in Bangladesh to service the rapidly growing Export Garments & Footwear sector of Bangladesh.The specialist for sewing and embroidery threads.
For more than 150 years, AMANN GROUP of Germany, a leading thread manufacturer in the World, has been pioneering product development and the future of sewing and embroidery threads in the world of fashion, leather processing, specialized & technical applications of work safety to filter and clean room technologies to the automotive industry; always searching for the perfect solution for all applications and requirements of our customers – anywhere in the world.
Connecting ideas and passion for the perfect seam is the core of our Group`s philosophy with highly motivated employees across the world working to ensure that this remains so in the future.