Monno Group of Industries Job Circular January 2017
Head of Industrial Engineering (IE), Knit & Woven-Manikgonj
Monno Group of Industries
Job Description / Responsibility
- Adopt best industrial engineering practices in every possible area for better productivity and ensure optimization of resources.
- Incorporate in the plan individual customers specific needs and expectations and execute the coming order by
- Managing capacity both inside and outside of the organization and estimate the future work load, set strategic plan to execute and give necessary directives to concern departments.
- Apply statistical methods to determine manufacturing processes, staff requirements, and production standards.
- Monitor the layout of equipment, materials, and workspace to achieve maximum efficiency, using drafting tools and computer.
- Review production schedules, engineering specifications, orders, estimate production cost and related information to obtain knowledge of manufacturing methods, procedures, and activities.
- Assist in implementing lean manufacturing process.
- Monitor operations sequence, material flow, functional statements, organization charts, and project information to provide expert inputs while determining worker functions and responsibilities.
- Evaluate precision and accuracy of production and testing equipment and engineering drawings to formulate corrective action plan.
- Analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and establish quality and reliability objectives of finished product.
- Good knowledge on modern production monitoring/evaluation system
- Good knowledge on modern lay-out system.
- Working experience with buyer : H&M, GAP, Otto, M&S, Kapphal, ZXY, etc
Tertiary degree on IE or relevant discipline. Bachelor Degree/ Masters with specialized qualification on Industrial Engineering.
- At least 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Production, Engineering, Production Management (Knitting & Weaving), Planning
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 33 to 40 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Knowledge of total supply chain, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
- Knowledge of IE tools and statistics and their applications.
- Knowledge on Auto CAD, ERP/SAP, Fast React SPSS.
- Reporting skill, communication skill, productions know how.
- Minimum 8 years experience – IE in knit and woven composite factory.
- Freshers need not apply.
Manikganj (Manikgonj Sadar)
- Tk. 35000 – 60000
- Basic Salary, House Rent, Medical Allowance, Entertainment Allowance, Conveyance Allowance etc.
Annual Increment, Festival Bonus, Group Insurance, Corporate Mobile, Earned Leave Encashment and other benefit as per company policies.
Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Feb 4, 2017
Monno Group of Industries
Address : Monno Group of Industries, Islampur, Dhamrai, Dhaka-1350
Web : www.monno.com