Positions: Management Trainee
Application Deadline: 26 January 2017
Category: Financial Job
Salary Range: 53308
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Published: 4 January 2017
- Providing support to supervisors and staff to develop the skills and capabilities of staff.
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance activities.
- Coordinating staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff.
- Providing information and assistance to staff, supervisors and the management on human resource and work related issues.
- Performing other related duties as required.
- BBA/ Master degree in HRM/ Management with minimum CGPA of 3;
- Age At most 30 year(s)
- Computer skills with the ability to type in Bangla;
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English;
- Experience in relevant field will be an added advantage.
Send your CV to email@example.comPerson fulfilling the above criteria should send their resume and a recent passport size color photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org or UTC Building, Level- 16, 8 Panthapath, Karwan Bazar, Dhaka- 1215. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Any direct or indirect solicitation will result in disqualification of the candidature