Energypac Power Generation Ltd Job Circular 2017
Sr. Executive, Corporate Affairs
Energypac Power Generation Ltd.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for managing the Corporate Affairs including the coordination of activities (operations and planning) and ensuring timely flow of information to and from Energypac Power Generation Limited.
- Be responsible for assisting the MD / Director in decision making through Financial / Business Analysis.
- To anticipate the CEO’s/ Director’s operational needs, act accordingly.
- Proactively bring together appropriate people and resources to support smooth running of day to day activities.
- Assist in developing and monitoring ABP; reviewing bi-weekly and monthly reports.
- Track, coordinate and assemble data to measure outcomes of sales, marketing and operational activities.
- Assist in analysis of customer search, current market conditions and competitor information.
- Develop and maintain a system that alerts to upcoming deadlines on incoming requests or events.
- Ensure CEO/Director is prepared for all meetings with all necessary documentation and information.
- Provide regular feedback/updates on the progress of assignments.
- MBA in Finance from a reputed university.
- However, B. Sc. in Engineering will be treated as an added advantage.
- At least 3 year(s)
- Demonstrated success as a problem solver in a fast paced, quality focused organization.
- Proactive, Confident, professional, polite, and respectful of others.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information appropriately.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills both in Bangla and English.
- Ability to mix and work with different business segments, departments and functions effectively.
- Very strong skills in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and with excellent typing skills.
Very attractive compensation & benefits package for deserving candidate.
Job SourceBdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jan 12, 2017