Deshbandhu Group Job Circular 2017
Job Description / Responsibility
- Update monthly bank accounts, making bank reconciliation and prepare report for the management.
- Good knowledge about International banking and international trade.
- Prepare various official letters in English to the Bank for LC and Banking purpose.
- Manage annual external audits & liaise with external auditors during audit period.
- Preparation and submission of required returns to NBR, Customs & Bangladesh Bank etc.
- Liaison with various Govt. offices, Banks, Insurance and other related office.
- Handle other work assigned by the Management.
Masters in Commerce (major in Accounting/ Finance/ Management). CA (CC) is preferred.
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, Manufacturing (FMCG), Banks
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Advanced skills in written & communication in English.
- Must have knowledge about Bangladesh Tax and Vat regulations;
- Possess superior problem solving and analytical as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Retired person from any Bank shall be given preference.
As per Company Policy
Online Job Posting
Application Deadline : Feb 10, 2017
Address : Deshbandhu Group, Mostafa Centre, House # 59, Road # 27, Block # K, Banani, Dhaka-1213, Bangladesh
Business : The Group is engaged in manufacturing and marketing of Refined Sugar, PP Woven Bag, Cement, Ship Management, Automatic Rice Milling, Newspaper publications, Woven Sweater Manufacturing, Power Generation, Real Estate Development and Trading of Bulk Commodities.