Confidence Group Job Circular 2017
Job Description / Responsibility
- Schedule and undertake periodic maintenance on all electrical equipment, components, and
- installations also ensure safe working environment.
- Provide prompt response to inquiries whenever there is a breakdown, and resolve the issue as
- quickly as possible
- Assist in forecasting requirements, creating a budget and scheduling expenses for the electrical
- Keep record of all stock and supplies, including company’s electrical equipment
- Working in collaboration with the production team to formulate the best cost-effective manufacturing process
- Perform energy audit and recommend alternative sources of energy
- Purchase electrical fittings and components or supervise the staff charged with the responsibility
- Provide 24 hours a day maintenance services or assign technical staff to do so
- Supervise electrical works when new projects are undertaken
B. Sc. in Electrical Engineering from any recognized University
- Fresher’s are encouraged to apply
- Strong Knowledge of PLC base Industrial automation system.
- Proficient in using a computer and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, changing priorities as necessary
- Ability to work under time pressure and adapt to changing requirements with a positive attitude
- Effective English and Bangla oral and written communication skills as required for the position
- Ability to be self-motivated, proactive and an effective team player
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of employees, both management and staff alike, vendors, clients, and others
As per company policy.
Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jan 15, 2017
Address : Unique Trade Center (UTC), 7th Floor, 8 Panthapath, Kawran Bazar, Dhaka – 1215, Bangladesh