BRAC Enterprises Job Circular 2017
Senior Officer, Production (Printing & Dyeing)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Providing strong leadership to the staffs at the section, ensuring high morale, team work and good employee relations.
- Ensure job and sample analysis, and preparing loading plan.
- Ensure effective planning and monitoring for timely delivery of production.
- Ensure timely production through supervision and monitoring the production process.
- Ensure receiving the quality raw materials and its’ proper utilization.
- Ensure recipe for dyeing and printing during sample preparation and keeping records for bulk production.
- Ensure screen print and block print design development as per requirements.
- Ensure washing time and color combination/mixing after washing.
- Ensure products quality for minimizing cost and rejection rate during the production process.
- Monitoring ‘Daily Production Report’ and communicate with the management.
- Post Graduate/ Graduate from any reputed university
- 3rd division/ Class/ CGPA below 2.0 in any academic examinations will not be considered.
- 3 to 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Production, Production Management (Dyeing & Finishing)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age At most 35 year(s)
- Must have knowledge about product tech pack (PTP)
- Production process (printing, dyeing, cutting, sewing, stitching) and production planning
- Must have good communication, decision making and problem solving skills
Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Festival Bonus etc.
Online Job Posting
If you feel you are the right match for above mentioned position, please send your CV along with a letter of interest outlining your vision for the role to Human Resource Department, Aarong, Aarong Centre, 346, Tejgaon (I/A), Dhaka-1208 or apply electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org writing ‘Application for Senior Officer, Production (Printing & Dyeing)’ at the subject line. Envelope should be marked at the top for the position applied. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline : Jan 25, 2017
Address : BRAC Centre, 75 Mohakhali, Dhaka 1212
Web : enterprises.brac.net
Business : BRAC Enterprises, the social enterprise and investment division of BRAC were initiated as intervention to serve a need or create market access for the marginal producers. BRAC Enterprises strives to strike the right balance between financial surplus and social returns in order to achieve the targeted double/ triple bottom lines. By operating as a surplus generating enterprises that aims to alleviate poverty through its business operations and supply chain, BRAC succeeds in implementing its vision to serve the society in a profitable manner. Now, these socially profitable enterprises, across crafts, agriculture, livestock, poultry, fisheries, health and retail sector are making a significant contribution to the local economy through the creation of market linkage, entrepreneurs and employment opportunities.