Bashundhara Group Job Circular January 2017
Executive/ Sr. Executive (HR & Admin), SICL
Category: HR/Org. Development
Job Description / Responsibility
- Recruit, interview, test, and select employees to fill vacant positions.
- Review and update existing forms, policies, procedures, service rules and recommend for appropriate modification and changes in light of law.
- Ensure compliance of HR & Admin rules & Regulations over the organization.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
- Keep records of personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, terminations and leaves for regular reporting.
- Respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Administer performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization.
- Prepare budget of human resources operations.
- Provide general administrative supports to all employees.
- Prepare employee separation notices and related documentation, and conduct exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- MBA- major in Human Resources Management (HRM) from any reputed university
- PGD-HRM will be given preference.
- Students with good CGPA will get preference ensuring other qualification(s).
- 4 to 5 year(s)
- Age At most 35 year(s)
- Excellent oral and written communication skill both in English and Bangla.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Sound knowledge in MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point, and Internet is must.
Transport, PF, Subsidized lunch, Medical facility, Earned leave, Mobile allowance and other facilities as per company policy.
Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jan 23, 2017
Address : HR & Admin Department, Bashundhara Group, Bashundhara Industrial Headquarters-2, Plot-56/A, Block-C, Umme Kulsum Road, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka-1229
Business : Real Estate, Manufacturing, Trading etc.