Amin Mohammad Group Job Circular
Assistant Manager – Internal Audit
Amin Mohammad Group
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure the updated rules and procedures as laid down by the Company and BAS, Govt. rules, TAX, VAT including all others compliance issues and risk mitigate and system/process development.
- Check having a reasonable system of recording receipts, issues and consumption of materials at store and proper allocation of the materials consumed.
- Performed before any payment has been made to the supplier after completion of work / advance.
- Review of operational activities before, running and after work done.
- Almost the financial bills/notes/statements check and verify before approval by the Management.
- Any deviation from them is properly authorized and disclosed in the relevant bills/notes/statements.
- Able to check land purchase with monthly report , award baina, saf-cobla, registration, mutation, purchase documentation,
- Able to check land exchange , bye-sale(land & apartment), client’s file(plot & Flat sale with monthly report, handed over, collection with monthly report, registration, refund, adjustment, shifting, merge),
- Able to check bill of sand filling, earth cutting, road construction, building construction, fittings , labor bills , others related development with monthly development report works,
- Incentives prepared as per company policy.
- Material purchase Bills checking including import LC, BE verification and Ensuring physical stock of materials according to books and records.
- Able to check various administrative bills and issues travel shoot verification.
- B.Com (Accounting) or M. Com (Accounting)
- Candidates must have CA Course Complete (CACC)
- 6 to 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Preferable experience of Real estate sector and 100% export oriented manufacturing textile industries.
- Surprise audit, Investigation, Operational audit, Process audit, Post audit methodology, Physical Inventory, etc.
- Supervise to all financial auditors and technical auditors task.
- Knowledge on daily, weekly, monthly, periodically reporting to HOD.
- To obtain the knowledge and understanding of all business units.
- Excellent Interpersonal skill
- Analytical skills
- Advanced excellent communication skill in MS Office, MS Excel, Power point (Both in English & Bengali).
- Accounting software (Tally ERP 9) operating skill
- In depth working attitude
- Able to work independently.
- Patience and composure of work load.
Dhaka, Dhaka Division
As per company policy
Online Job Posting
Candidates are requested to send their complete resume with a cover letter & one copy of recent passport size photograph addressed to the Head of HR, Amin Mohammad Group, 752, Satmasjid Road, Dhanmondi C/A, Dhaka-1205.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jan 16, 2017
Amin Mohammad Group
Address : 752, Satmasjid Road, Dhanmondi C/A, Dhaka-1205.
Web : www.amgbd.com