Officer/ Sr. Officer, Market Research
Job Description / Responsibility
- To undertake qualitative and quantitative market research activities to support organizational strategic planning.
- Prepare reports and presentations on findings from research activities.
- Conduct focus group discussions with customers, staff, and other stakeholders to understand.
- To design appropriate feedback mechanisms for consumers and disseminate learnings to respective development teams.
- Assist in new product development planning and coordination.
- Analyze internal Aarong data, forecast trends, and identify new market opportunities.
- Prepare monthly campaign and digital marketing reports.
- Coordinate studies with external research firms including preparation of RFPs, contracts, and other necessary documents.
- MBA/ BBA major in marketing or a closely related subject from any recognized university.
- 3rd division/class/CGPA below 2.0 in any academic examinations will not be considered.
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Marketing, Market Research
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Retail Store, Market Research Firms
- Age At most 35 year(s)
- Knowledge about marketing strategy and statistics
- Knowledge about Digital Marketing, Facebook, Google analytics
- Must have strong communication and negotiation skills
- Must be skilled in SPSS and MS Access
Online Job Posting
Envelope should be marked at the top for the position applied.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline : Jan 25, 2017
Aarong Address : BRAC Centre, 75 Mohakhali, Dhaka 1212 Web : enterprises.brac.net Business : BRAC Enterprises, the social enterprise and investment division of BRAC were initiated as intervention to serve a need or create market access for the marginal producers. BRAC Enterprises strives to strike the right balance between financial surplus and social returns in order to achieve the targeted double/ triple bottom lines. By operating as a surplus generating enterprises that aims to alleviate poverty through its business operations and supply chain, BRAC succeeds in implementing its vision to serve the society in a profitable manner. Now, these socially profitable enterprises, across crafts, agriculture, livestock, poultry, fisheries, health and retail sector are making a significant contribution to the local economy through the creation of market linkage, entrepreneurs and employment opportunities.