Regional Finance Coordinator
World Vision Bangladesh
Job Description / Responsibility
- Lead and support all Area Development Programs (ADPs), Grants & Special Funded FO & Accountants in ensuring that implementation of finance/Sun Systems Centralization are coherent and meet partnership standards;
- Coach ADP/Special/Grants Finance Officers/Accountants in Finance/LEAP Finance implementation to achieve their financial reporting within schedule;
- Consolidate all the information provided by the region to uphold stewardship, accountability, reliability and accuracy of financial information to be used at the Field Regional Office, District Development Program & National Office for decision making;
- Coordinate with DDP/ADP’s/Special Projects/ Grants key stakeholders on program budgets and provide timely feedback and correspondences that enhances good working relationship within WV Bangladesh;
- Coordination and generation of complete & accurate financial reports for all required stakeholders like support offices, GC, government;
- Provide real time financial support to DDP and ADP Finance staff;
- Facilitate financial management sessions both for finance and non-finance staff for their understanding;
- Ensure full implementation of agreed upon internal audit recommendations;
- Jointly along with SCM carry out physical verification of vendors within the regional Office and thus reduce financial risk dealing with those vendors
- Work as business partner and strategic player for improvement of financial management, prepare and share various financial analyses for ministry people.
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 30 to 50 year(s)
- Must have sound knowledge of accounting principles, financial systems and internal controls.
- Training and Facilitation skills.
- Working knowledge of Ms Word and Ms Excel essential and accounting software preferred.
- Working knowledge of SUN system.
- Good time management and organizing skills.
- Strong analytical, written and oral communication skills both in English and local language.
- Report writing skill.
- Proven experience as a team player.
- Regional office based work.
- Need-based field visit – 40% visit to Projects.
Rangpur (Rangpur Sadar)
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
World Vision Bangladesh is part of World Vision International whose headquarters is based Monrovia CA, 91016, USA. We are not affiliated to World Vision Health Organization (House-251, Road-3, Baridhara, DOHS, Dhaka-1206) and World Vision Development Society (16/1, Block-B, Babar Road, Shaymoli, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207).
Our Careers website is https://careers.wvi.org
Female are highly encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
No hard copy of CV is allowed.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 30, 2016
World Vision Bangladesh Address : Abedin Tower (2nd floor), 35 Kemal Ataturk Avenue, Banani, Dhaka – 1213, P.O. Box: 9071 Business : World Vision (WV) is an established international Christian humanitarian development and advocacy organization dedicated for working with children, families and their communities worldwide to reach their fullest potential by tackling the causes of poverty & injustice. It serves all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, gender or ability.
Being a child-focused organization, World Vision has the responsibility to ensure safety & protection of the children while they come in contact with the staff; accordingly all the recruits will go through specific checks and compliance procedures in accordance to its Child Protection Policy. Persons with a history of child rights and child protection violation are discouraged to apply.
Female are specially encourage to apply.