US-Bangla Airlines Ltd Job Circular-2016
Asst. Manager, Accounts & Finance
US-Bangla Airlines Ltd.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Budgets prepare and control over expenditure analysis of Budget variance.
- Plan, set up and implement operational procedures and internal controls procedures for the company’s operation.
- Check and verify the various bills such as landing, parking, ground handling charges etc. from the respective department to arrange the payments.
- Prepare of daily/ Weekly/ Monthly Financial reports.
- Responsible for solving complex accounting issues or assists other personnel in solving financial issues.
- Reconciliation of Bank Accounts and party ledger; maintaining the Cash book, Ledger & Voucher.
- Responsible for reviewing general ledger on a monthly basis to ensure accuracy of posting.
- Financial Reporting after month (income statement, profit & loss analysis & Month wise Ledger balance check) and Preparation financial statements according to guideline.
- Supervises fixed assets, inventories, receivable, payable and general accounting function.
- Reconciliation of transaction of associate companies.
- Assist/Support the Internal & External Audits.
- Any other task assigned by the concerned authority.
- M.Com in Accounting from any reputed University.
- CACC from a reputed CA firm or partly qualified from a reputed CA firm.
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Airline, Travel Agent, GSA
- Age 27 to 35 year(s)
- Working in Aviation will be preferred.
- Completing IELTS/TOEFL will get preference
- Strong analytical & problem solving ability
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and proactive in producing and delivering outputs.
As per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Click here to Email CV from MY BDJOBS account.
Candidates are requested to send their CV with recent passport size photograph to HRD, US-Bangla Airlines Ltd. 77, Sohrawardi Avenue Baridhara Diplomatic Zone, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh or e-mail: email@example.com
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 31, 2016
US-Bangla Airlines Ltd.