SKS Foundation; Training, Documentation & Communication Officer (MMWW Project)
Training, Documentation & Communication Officer (MMWW Project)
SKS Foundation in partnership with ActionAid Bangladesh has been implementing the Making Market Work for Women (MMWW) Project from February 2016 to December 2019 in Gaibandha district for strengthening food security in the target areas by promoting women agro entrepreneurship through improving women’s access to nutrition, sexual and reproductive health care and market information. The mentioned position will be recruited for implementing the project interventions:
Job Description / Responsibility
- 3-years of relevant experience on training, documentation & communication;
- Have knowledge and experiences on Training & Documentation system, training curriculum/ material & extension material development, database management,
- Should have skill and experience in writing reports like Narrative, Progress Report, Analytical Reports, Case study, Communication with different stakeholders.
- Should have experience in organizing coordination meeting, workshops with relevant stakeholders of the project.
- Should have experience in documenting different project events, data, reports and learning’s.
Bachelor/ Masters in social science/ agriculture/ other relevant subjects.
- At least 3 year(s)
- Age At most 40 year(s)
- Proven skill and competencies to work with MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint.
- Should have skill in both verbal and written communication.
- Willing to drive Motorcycle and should have valid driving license.
- Tk. 24339
As per organization policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Click here to Email CV from MY BDJOBS account.
Interested Candidates are requested to apply to Assistant Director- HR & Admin, SKS Foundation, College Road, Uttar Horin Singha, Gaibandha-5700. Applications should reach within 21 December 2016 with detailed CV including contact cell number including two references, 1 copy of recent passport size photos and photocopy of last academic and experience certificates. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. Women are especially encouraged to apply.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 21, 2016
Address : College Road, Uttar Horinsinha, Gaibandha- 5700.
Web : www.sks-bd.org
Business : SKS Foundation is a long reputed national NGO engaged in service delivery and rights based activities for disadvantaged hardcore poor people for their quality life and livelihoods. With this exposure, the expectation from civil society, private and public organizations remain high such that SKS Foundation provides a top quality service to the increasing numbers of very poor and chars dwellers in Bangladesh since 1987. It started development work for the poor and marginalized people through different program interventions. The growth and development of SKS Foundation is the joint effort of a few local self-devoted young men and women, social workers from various academic disciplines.