Asst. Manager – Accounts (Retail Business)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Make all the journals, reconciliation statements.
- Keep financial accounts in order to establish a control on the financial conditions of the company.
- Follow up and ensure that the sales proceeds are getting deposited in prescribed bank account(s) either through Card Transaction (credit / debit) / other Electronics Transaction / Hard Cash.
- Over-see and keep records of the account receivables and payable.
- Fill the deposit tax forms properly.
- Develop periodical financial reports.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Cash Management
- Age 28 to 35 year(s)
The incumbents should have hands on experience in the retail chain business.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jan 15, 2017