Runner Group Job Circular-2016
Asst. General Manager/ Deputy General Manager
Job Description / Responsibility
- Provide support to achieve overall RML sales target for the period under the guidance of the supervisor.
- To identify loophole and weakness in Accounting System and develop effective Accounting System.
- Prepare budget for individual units and analysis the budget variance and ensure budgetary control of the RML and report accordingly.
- Suggest Management in introducing proper accounting system, recording and implement standard accounting policies.
- Assist to maintain proper books of accounts for individual units.
- Assist Team on various accounting matters.
- Monitor and co-ordinate with different works of the Team.
- Monitor and check bank payment vouchers and all JVs.
- Implement audit observation given by internal auditor.
- Ensure of supervise, manage and control of bank operation of the RML.
- Assist Management in introducing Integrated Computerized Accounting System and ensure the control of the system.
- Ensure proper accounting system of the RML in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principal (GAAP), International Accounting Standards (IAS), Group policy and other regulation as applicable.
- Train-up Team to acquaint them with the accounting system to ensure its smooth functioning.
- Ensure authenticities of the daily cash payment voucher, stock report, DO register, MR Register, cash/bank position, etc.
- To give proper suggestion to management to minimize the cost and expenses in proper way regarding all departments of the company.
- Assist Management in fixing pricing of products etc.
- Assist to supervisor for Correspondence with tax and VAT authority.
- Ensure safety and security of all accounting documents.
- Guide and supervise the Team for their daily tasks.
- Suggest Management on various accounting matters and critical analysis of the RML.
ACA/ ACMA/ ACCA
- At most 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Finance, Audit
- Age At most 40 year(s)
- Minimum 4 year relevant work experience is required for ACMA and 5 year for ACCA
- Should have excellent analytical skill and strong personality to plan, control, supervise and organize the activities of the team.
- Knowledge on Costing within a production/manufacturing environment with profitability will be an added advantage.
- Optimum level of integrity.
- Well versed in accounting software.
- Attractive and competitive compensation package will be offered for the right person.
- Excellent working environment.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Send your CV to email@example.com or Click here to Email CV from MY BDJOBS account.
Please mention the position applied for on the top left hand corner of the envelope. Smokers need not to apply. Interested self-driven candidates are requested to forward their CV along with a covering letter and 2 copies of recent passport size colour photograph to Human Resources Department, Runner Group, 138/1, Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka-1208.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jan 13, 2017
Address : 138/1, Tejgaon Industrial Area
Web : runnerbd.com