Technical Officer (READ)
Job Description / Responsibility
- RDRS Bangladesh in partnership with Save the Children and funded by USAID is going to implement READ (Reading Enhancement for Advancing Development) project in different Upazila of Naogaon districts. Interested candidates are requested to apply for the following position:
- Job Location: Upazilla level of Naogaon district.
- The major job responsibilities of Technical Officer (READ) will be as follows:
- Capacity building of Classroom Assistant, Teachers, SMC, Volunteer and other key stakeholder through training and other initiatives;
- Program planning as per Classroom Assistant wise target, time frame and context of the field;
- Close program monitoring and staff supervision, ensure on time action;
- Support in simple study and other special initiative;
- Positive role to ensure a functional team with other TOs of the district;
- Programmatic liaison with district and upazila and school authorities;
- Regular communication and coordinator with regional office and technical managers of save the Children;
- Report Writing and Documentation;
- Regular online Data Entry;
- Liaison with Govt. Officials for regular academic supervision and training facilitation.
- At least 4 year(s)
- Age At most 40 year(s)
- 4 years experience in education field in any reputed NGO especially in teaching learning, training facilitation and children’s performance assessment;
- Computer operation in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and internet using is desirable;
- Motor cycle driving with valid license is essential;
- Conceptual understanding and technical knowledge on formal and non-formal Primary Education, Teacher’s Training, Community Mobilization; Education Equity as well as Gender and Disability in education are essential requirements;
- Ability for technical innovation with good communication skills including survey, report writing and staff supervision are important qualities for the candidates;
- Age may be relaxed for deserving candidates.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Applicants are requested to write the name of position applied for on the envelope.
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview through cell phone/SMS/Email.
Any persuasion will disqualify candidature. Women are especially encouraged to apply.
RDRS is a non smoking working environment.
Candidate who applied before for this position does not need to apply again.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 22, 2016
RDRS BangladeshAddress : RDRS Bangladesh, Jail Road, Radhaballav, Rangpur-5400Web : www.rdrsbangla.netBusiness : RDRS Bangladesh is a national development NGO works for rural development by empowering the rural poor in northwest Bangladesh. RDRS was formally established as the Bangladesh field programme of the Geneva-based Lutheran World Federation/Department for World Service (LWF/DWS) on 8 February 1972. Its development aim is to achieve sustainable increases in their living standards. With this aim, RDRS enables those who participate in its programme to gain the necessary skills, understanding, confidence, institutions and services; and ensure that the rural communities have the necessary economic, social and environmental resources. RDRS employees approximate 3,000 staff and works with a further approximately 3,000 volunteers and daily paid workers. The vast majority of staff are in field positions, with specialist sectoral and support units in Rangpur and Dhaka