Pole Star Group Job Circular-2016
GM – Merchandising & Marketing (Woven Shirt)
Pole Star Group
Job Location Address: House # 14, Road # 04, Sector # 03, Uttara, Dhaka
Job Description / Responsibility
- Supervise and coordinate each and every aspect of the Merchandising & Marketing.
- Review the development packages received from buyers and put the developments into work with product development team as well as vendors.
- Check all costing for price negotiation with buyer and then attend price & sample review meetings with buyer.
- Settle all claims with buyers & suppliers and check all the P/I’s for bb L/C before proceeding with commercial dept.
- Updating the fabric & garment master spread sheet to all concerned dept.
- Handle Marketing issues to procure raw materials with right quality minimum market price
- Comply with corporate objectives of Marketing & merchandising planning, competitive assortment and brand mix, quality products and services that are catered to consumer’s needs and lifestyle.
- Keep costs and other overheads of the Department within the budgeted limit.
- Ensure sustainable measures by improving sales, market share, customer satisfaction, profitability and productivity.
- Ensure cost reduction by reducing all kind of wastage.
- Responsible for various monthly reporting and variance analysis.
- Should have dealt with H&M orders this is must,
- Carry out any other jobs as assigned from time to time.
- Minimum Graduation in any discipline.
- B.B.A/ M.B.A will be preferable.
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 35 to 45 year(s)
- Team Work, Goal orientation, Communication & Collaboration, Critical thinking & Problem solving, Leadership, Positive & Proactive, organizational capabilities, strategic thinking, familiarity with enterprise resource planning software
- Market Knowledge; Product knowledge; Negotiation skills
- Hands on experience in merchandising roles
- Production and engineering knowledge
- Experience and knowledge of enterprise resource planning
As per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Click here to Email CV from MY BDJOBS account.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jan 20, 2017
Pole Star Group