Navana LPG Limited; Sr. Executive/ Asst. Manager – VAT
Sr. Executive/ Asst. Manager – VAT
Navana LPG Limited
Job Description / Responsibility
- Preparation of VAT-1, VAT-11, VAT-12, VAT-12KA, VAT-12KHA & other VAT related documents and submitting to the VAT Office.
- Maintain Purchase Register, Sales Register etc. for daily consumption, production and sales in a proper way.
- Maintain VAT Deduction at Source (VDS) process.
- Maintaining of business related information changing and other process related to VAT compliance.
- Calculation of VAT, VDS etc. and depositing to the Bank through treasury challan.
- Filing of VAT Return monthly with related documents to the VAT Office.
- Ensure proper compliance with VAT Act and rules.
- Collection of data, information etc. of the competitors business from time to time and submit report to the supervisor.
- Maintaining reconciliation, checking etc. for ensuring VAT Registers and documents is keeping up to date complying with VAT Act and Rules or as per reports.
- Handle VAT Audit conducted by VAT Office from time to time.
- Coordinate with factory, sales units or workshops on VAT related issues.
- Reporting to the Supervisor in a timely manner as per given format.
- Monitor all relevant VAT exposures to ensure that calculations and payments are correct.
- Ensure proper documentation and necessary records in respect of VAT related issues.
- Keeping liaison with VAT Office from time to time for the better interest of the company.
M.Com/ MBA (Accounting/ Finance/ Management)
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax)
- Age 28 to 32 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Deep knowledge in VAT rules & regulation, Amendments of VAT Law.
- Different training on related field is added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, capable of pleasantly interacting with different levels of works.Excellent knowledge of English and Bengali is essential.
- Should be dynamic, proactive and target oriented.
- Must have good personality and honesty.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), E-mailing & Bangla typing.
- Attractive Salary package.
- Provident Fund.
- Festival Bonus.
- Corporate SIM with ceiling.
- Others as per company rules
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 10, 2016
Navana LPG Limited
Address : Navana Osman@link, 214/D, (Level-2), Tejgaon I/A, Dhaka