Programme Officer (Clinical Contraception)
- We are looking for Programme Officer (Clinical Contraception) – Khulna, Bogra, Comilla & Dhaka (Male/ Female – 04)
- MSB invites applications on the above position under PMDUP & Investment Fund Project.
Job Description / Responsibility
- S/he should have experience in providing training, specially on Sexual Reproductive Health Right (SRHR) issues (i.e IP & FP etc.).
- S/he have sound knowledge in coordination or maintain liaison with local level GoB Family Planning department along with others counterpart.
- Willingness to travel in the field offices across the country.
- The incumbent should have MBBS degree.
- Candidates having basic training on Long Acting & Permanent Method of Family Planning (LAPM) will be given preference.
- At least 1 year(s)
- Minimum 01 year working experiences in Reproductive Health services in any reputed organization are expected.
- Bogra, Comilla, Dhaka, Khulna
- Online Job Posting
‘Marie Stopes Bangladesh is an equal opportunity employer’
Any attempt to influence the recruitment process shall disqualify the candidate
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 15, 2016
Address : House # 6/2, Block # F, Lalmatia Housing Estate, Dhaka – 1207
Web : www.mariestopes-bd.org
Business : Marie Stopes Bangladesh (MSB) is a leading NGO having affiliation with Marie Stopes International (MSI), UK which supports programmes in 42 countries, providing high quality and affordable, sexual and reproductive health (SRH) services to the urban, peri-urban and rural community through innovative service delivery approaches supported by appropriate BCC interventions. MSB is committed for improving the SRH status of the poor, highly at-risk and vulnerable population in Bangladesh.