Job Description / Responsibility
- Planning integrated marketing campaigns to execute marketing strategy using ATL, BTL and TTL strategies.
- Responsible for activation of all campaigns and sponsored events and measuring its success.
- Ensuring effective brand communication across all platforms including in-store, outdoor, digital and print media.
- Coordinating campaign content development by managing in house creative team and working with vendors and agencies.
- Coordinating photo and video shoots including theme selection, site selection, model recruitment, logistics and administrative tasks.
- Responsible for communication and coordination with all contracted vendors.
- Work with retail outlet staff to ensure effective implementation of promotional campaigns.
- Working on special branding projects for Aarong, Taaga and Grassroots Café
- Managing day to day operations of branding and research units.
- Masters/ MBA major in marketing or a closely related subject from any recognized university.
- 3rd division/class/CGPA below 2.0 in any academic examinations will not be considered.
- 5 to 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Brand Planning/Development, Advertising & Promotion
- Ideal candidate should have good knowledge about ATL, BTL and TTL strategies.
- Knowledge about marketing mix and digital marketing tools
- Knowledge about budgeting and campaign management
- Must have strong communication and negotiation skills
PF, Gratuity, Health Insurance, Bonus etc.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
If you feel you are the right match for above mentioned position, please send your CV along with a letter of interest outlining your vision for the role to Human Resource Department, Aarong, Aarong Centre, 346, Tejgaon (I/A), Dhaka-1208 or apply electronically to email@example.com writing ‘Application for Manager, Marketing’ at the subject line. Envelope should be marked at the top for the position applied. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline : Jan 5, 2017
Address : BRAC Centre, 75 Mohakhali, Dhaka 1212
Web : enterprises.brac.net
Business : BRAC Enterprises, the social enterprise and investment division of BRAC were initiated as intervention to serve a need or create market access for the marginal producers. BRAC Enterprises strives to strike the right balance between financial surplus and social returns in order to achieve the targeted double/ triple bottom lines. By operating as a surplus generating enterprises that aims to alleviate poverty through its business operations and supply chain, BRAC succeeds in implementing its vision to serve the society in a profitable manner. Now, these socially profitable enterprises, across crafts, agriculture, livestock, poultry, fisheries, health and retail sector are making a significant contribution to the local economy through the creation of market linkage, entrepreneurs and employment opportunities.