Golden Harvest Group
Job Description / Responsibility
- Collect orders from all the retailers of the assigned routes.
- Build a rapport with the retailers and allied professionals.
- Maintain daily sales register and update it on regular basis.
- Maintain proper stock management at distributor point for all items.
- Forward product requisition to head office in right time.
- Prepare in advance, the weekly route plan & strictly follow it when approved.
- Initiate, maintain & update outlet list of the territory.
- Gather market data, understand industry trends & accumulate in-depth product knowledge.
- Graduation is preferable
- Candidate with S.S.C/ H.S.C
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Direct Selling/Marketing Service Company
- Need to have at-least 1 year experience in FMCG sector
- Analytical Ability
- Excellent communication skill
- Team player
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- City Allowance – BDT 1,000
- TA/DA – Daily BDT 200, Monthly Approximately BDT 5,200
- Mobile Allowance – BDT 300
- Sales Incentive.
- Provident Fund, Group Insurance & others facilities as per company policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jan 20, 2017
Golden Harvest Group
Golden Harvest strongly believes in giving back to the society and runs a CSR program that includes Bangladesh Human Rights Foundation, TAC Charitable Hospital, Alvina Samdani Trust and Samdani Art Foundation that organizes Dhaka Art Summit, the largest non-commercial South Asian art dedicated event.
The Samdani Art Foundation is a registered private trust in Dhaka that aims to increase artistic engagement between Bangladesh and the rest of the world. The Foundation organizes the bi-annual Dhaka Art Summit (DAS), which is now in its third edition and exists as the world?s largest non-commercial research and exhibition platform for South Asian Art which includes India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan, the Maldives, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, and Myanmar.
For more info please visit: www.samdani.com.bd and www.dhakaartsummit.org
Partex Aviation Limited, a concern of Golden Harvest Group is a new entity in aviation industry which provides domestic air charter facilities. The company owns its own fleet of US made Robinson R66 Helicopters.