FAC Holdings Ltd.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Supervision of daily activities and reporting if to senior authority.
- Ability to communicate with providing solutions to on site challenges and managing project workforce.
- Providing safety guidelines to all the workers, labour subcontractors, supervising staffs of the projects and taking proper measures to safeguard both man, material, plant and machineries.
- He should be able to plan, prepare budget, supervise and coordinate construction, materials requirement, time schedule, installation, maintenance, support, documentation and testing activities to ensure compliance with codes and specifications for successful execution of the projects.
- Preparing method statements of all the works/jobs with specifications of all the constituents items (materials, plants, tools etc.)
- Coordinating with senior management about strategic planning and future action plan.
- Finding out ways for cost minimization and cost efficient material as well as work methods.
- Being on the construction site constantly in order to ensure the quality & standard of works required.
- B.Sc. Engineer in Civil/ Diploma in civil/ Construction Management or related field.
- At least 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age At least 32 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Minimum 06 years for B.Sc., Minimum 15 years for Diploma
- Should have expertise on project management.
- Capable of completing projects on time.
- Hard working and ability to work under pressure with good personality.
- Chittagong (Sitakunda)
- As per Company Policy.
- Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 15, 2016
FAC Holdings Ltd.
Address : 1403, Sk Mujib Road, Faruk Chamber (9th Floor),Chittagong
Web : www.rfpl-bd.com
Business : Production & Sale of Apartments & Commercial spaces.