Esquire Group Job Circular-2016
Executive – Industrial Engineering (Print & Embroidery)
Published on: Dec 22, 2016
Job Description / Responsibility
- IE setup in print & embroidery.
- Develop SMV data bank in printing & embroidery section.
- Re-organize full process flow and set standard.(Process flow, frame making, color making, skin set for table etc)
- Develop Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) in printing & embroidery section.
- Lost time recording (NPT), Efficiency Calculation, Problem Study, Develop Productivity.
- Skill inventory of existing workers and assessment for new workers.
- Method development and work place Engineering.
- Reduce feeding time, and ensure changeover time is minimum, check work place, lay out, method and ensure proper utilization of man and machine.
- Monitor overall status and set time & action calendar for improvement.
- Identify and minimize the bottle neck areas, co-ordinate with management for solving issues.
- Conducting Capacity Study/ Production Study/ Time Study.
- Hourly Individual Target/production monitoring and take necessary action
- Standard Target setup and ensure FIFO strategy.
B.Sc. in IPE or Textile Engineering/ Masters in any field from any recognized university.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Age 22 to 30 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- At least 2 year(s) in Print & Embroidery section.
- Fair understanding of production process in Print & Embroidery.
- Basic understanding of quality control process.
- Computer literacy is a must; good in using excel, analyze data and find route cause.
- Strong communication ability and should have fluency in English
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Print & Embroidery , Garments, knit/Woven
Anywhere in Bangladesh
As per the Company rules and policies.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
f you meet those above requirement then Apply with confidence and Please do not apply if your candidature does not meet the requirement with Above criteria (Print & Embroidery). It will save your time and ours as well.
Application Deadline : Dec 31, 2016
Address : Esquire Tower, 21, Shaheed Tajuddin Ahmed Sarani, Tejgaon, Dhaka-1208.
Web : esquire.com.bd.
Business : Textile, Electronics, Plastics