Energypac Power Generation Ltd. Job Circular 2016
Assistant Engineer, Service (Automobile)
Energypac Power Generation Ltd.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure schedule maintenance and breakdown maintenance of Backhoe Loader, Excavator, Wheel Loader, Compactor, Forklift and Crane as per schedule around the country.
- To ensure spare parts support to all customers and ensure stock of spare parts according to customer demand.
- To ensure that the essential tools and instruments are available to the service team.
- To plan, implement and monitor the entire system for customer support.
- Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Automobile/ Power)
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Technically sound in heavy machinery maintenance.
- Must have good expertise in MS Office.
- Should be target oriented.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Online Job Posting
Interested individuals are requested to Apply online through bdjobs or the career section of Energypac Power Generation Ltd.(http://energypac.com/)website.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 15, 2016