Citibank, N.A; Head of Credit Risk Management Services, Treasury Operations and Securities Services Operations
Head of Credit Risk Management Services, Treasury Operations and Securities Services Operations
Job Description / Responsibility
- As Head of CRMS:
- Maintain documentation, collateral and support status linked with facilities and make any other necessary maintenance in system.
- Provide checker support for day to day limit maintenance in systems.
- Carry out various reconciliations
- Monitor and prepare tracker for CA expiry, call report, EUDD, Environmental Due Diligence, Term Loan Covenants, Stock report, insurance policy expiry, FIG tripwires, FIG collateral statement etc.
- Prepare various internal and regulatory reports, ensuring timeliness and accuracy. Circulate different portfolio reports like “FI Portfolio report” and “Classification/ Rating Report” on monthly basis and any other as hoc report as requested by Risk/ Business
- Prepare risk paper for CRMC meeting with details on loan outstanding, industry wise loans, classified loan details, large loan levels in BD book and per template designed by Bangladesh Bank
- Act as department Record Management Officer and perform responsibilities associated with the role
- Act as department COB coordinator and perform responsibilities associated with the role
- As Treasury Operations and Securities Services Operations Head:
- Provide supervisory oversight to Treasury Operations as well as Securities Services (Custody and Issuer Services) operations.
- Administrative / Managerial Responsibilities:
- Ensuring completeness, accuracy and timeliness in the reporting framework.
- Keeping up to date on new developments viz. policies, regulatory changes and building cross functional expertise.
- Driving changes to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the processes on an ongoing basis.
Graduation or post-graduation from and reputed university.
- At least 12 year(s)
- Strategic, organizational and coordination skills. Effective Team player.
- A deep understanding and insight on the various systems and their inter-linkages.
- Enthusiasm and a strong desire to work in operations.
- At least 12 years of banking experience with exposure to CRMS, Treasury Operations SS Operations.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities. Work with stakeholders across business and geographies.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jan 17, 2017
Business : Citi, the leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions with close to 280,000 employees globally. In Bangladesh, Citi has been growing with Bangladesh`s financial sector with its broadest suite of corporate and institutional banking solutions.