Bashundhara Group Job Circular-2016
Executive (Int’l Marketing & Export)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for calculation of costing, consumption, price quotation, prepare pro-forma invoice and ability to scrutinize LC clauses which can decide whether amendment is required or not.
- Work closely with related stakeholders i.e. Freight Forwarder/Shipping line, C&F agents, EPB, DCCI, CCI & E and Banks.
- Prepare full set of documents such as CI, PL, B/L, B/E, CO, SAFTA, HC etc .
MBA in Marketing/ Accounting
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, Multinational Companies
- At least 3 years work experience in similar field.
- Dynamic & Self-motivated with high personal integrity and loyalty.
- Capable to work under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Computer literacy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Click here to Email CV from MY BDJOBS account.
Interested applicants are requested to send their resume to Human Resources Division, Bashundhara Paper Mills Ltd., Bashundhara Group, Bashundhara Industrial Headquarters-2, Plot-56/A, Block-C, Umme Kulsum Road, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka-1229.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 31, 2016
Bashundhara GroupBusiness : Real Estate, Manufacturing, Trading etc.