Jeeon Bangladesh Limited
Area Manager is solely responsible for the field operation in his/her defined geographical areas. Field operation includes, selection of new areas for expansion, monitor the performance of RMPs and field staff, ensure the patients (clients) are being treated well, receiving adequate service from all Projotno centers in his/her area. S/he will also be responsible for business sustainability, area ROI, the recruitment and training of new field personnel and managing the field office.
- Managing Field Operation
- Establishes field operation objectives by forecasting and developing monthly target for territories
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding customer base
- Servicing the needs of existing customers
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Monitoring team's and RMP’s performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Maintain supply chain of necessary equipment in current operation areas
- Developing Strategies and Plan
- Developing strategies with Head of Operations and setting targets
- Explore and develop partnership to identify and ensure additional revenue source for Rural Medical Practitioners (RMP) and Jeeon
- Determines annual/monthly units and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures
- Field Team Recruitment and Managing
- Hire high-performing field staffs according to HR staffing guidelines
- Manage day-to-day performance of all team members and deliver reviews
- Lead and schedule weekly and/or monthly team meetings with sales team and leadership
- Coach and develop direct reportees
- Added responsibilities
- Embody company culture and maintain high employee engagement.
- Overall management of area office, both administration, HR and finance
- Support R&D with learning from prior experience
- Maintain relationship with local government and local elite for smooth operation
- Run the telemedicine service in rural areas with high quality and efficiency, and no downtime.
- Maximize patient traffic and ensuring profitability of the operations
- Create and ensure a two-way communication system to remain connected with field team.
We want someone who (qualification)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business
- Minimum 5 years of experience in field operation
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Someone who is able to look well ahead and be a good forecaster, and who also considers future opportunities and problems
- Looking for a self-starter able to work with minimum direction.
- Should work with others in a friendly, cooperative manner, and inspire others to collaborate.
- Having skills to analyze the available information in a given situation and judicially weigh the evidence in order to decide on the best course of action.
- Sociable, and enjoy meeting new people and helping others out
- Can demonstrate attention to detail, initiative and reliability
- Must be able to spend 80% of his/her time in the field.
- Must show emotional stability, balance and self-control to face various situations in a calm, confident and successful manner.
- Proactively engages with field staff, especially field care informers/ awareness agents and goes the extra mile to bridge and strengthen relationships with ease
- Have a vested interest and feel compassionate towards the women in the field team.
- Engage and extract solutions to overcome roadblocks
- Resolve conflict, motivate people towards one cause, perform and inspire discipline. A manager who connects with his/her team on a human level will encourage and inspire trust and loyalty.
- The ability to strike a delicate balance between achieving numbers without compromising the quality of the service.
- Will take the initiative to enable field team with tools, stories, examples to enhance performance.
- Always be encouraging of taking ownership and avoid being authoritarian.
BDT 55,000, Negotiable.
BDT 55,000, Negotiable.
Send your CV to email@example.com
Application Deadline: 26 December, 2016
If you have any questions or doubt, you are most welcome to contact us for any kinds of query.To get job circulars or education related news, follow our site Education & Job or you may Become a Member on facebook or Like our Facebook Page. We provide only classified job circulars also assist the job seeker to get a better job. You can either write below the comment box or send message to our facebook page.