Al-Arafah Islami Bank Limited; Business Analyst (Finance)
Business Analyst (Finance)
Al-Arafah Islami Bank Limited
Job Description / Responsibility
- Translate business needs into functional language with the assistance of functional analysts
- Participate in developing the project procedures and schedule
- Coordinate the work of the various project participants
- Ensure the smooth conduct and quality of development
- Assist testing phases with the stakeholder Requirements Gathering & Analysis: Ensure requirements are prioritized and support business goals, standards, strategic themes and external factors such as relevant legislation and regulatory requirements.
- Translate between technology and business requirements and ensure they meet the required quality to guide further work.
- Meetings with Finance stakeholders to analyze their needs and gather requirements.
- The target solution is an EDW based reporting system for regulatory requirements.
- Analyzing Finance information, work flows, and legacy systems to identify optimal business practices
- Developing Finance data transformation processes.
- Documenting system functions to support development activity and operational processes.
- Creating documentation for projects to include specifications, test plans, and training materials.
- Driving communication, training, and change management
- Actively participating in projects to ensure delivery to specification, budget, and schedule.
Bachelor degree in Accounting / MBA with accounting exposure
- At least 5 year(s)
- Sound analytical and communication skills to build and maintain stakeholder relationships.
- Clear understanding of software development lifecycle; Working knowledge of local/general ledger in day-to-day work and Finance related reporting.
- Banking experience must. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills Comfortable engaging with the business at all levels.
- Strong knowledge of Financial close processes and project accounting.
- Familiarity with IT application development practices and technologies.
- Ability to review data and processes plan and logically construct and execute solutions
- Strong ability to build relationships. Tolerance for ambiguity.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting