Source: The daily Star
Publication Date : 24 Nov, 2016
Last Date : 30 Nov,2016
UNICEF Job Circular November 2016They are looking for smart, enthusiastic, target oriented and hard working team members to fill the following position for immediate appointment:
- Programme Officer- NOA, Sylhet
- Duty Station: Sylhet
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational requirements: Please see the detailed job description.
- Work Experience: Please see the detailed job description.
- Language Proficiency: Fluency in English and Bangla.
- Application Procedure: Candidates meeting the above requirements should email Application along with UN Personal History Form P11 to:
- Application Deadline: 30 November 2016
- Number of Positions: 1
- Job Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh.
UNICEF is a leading humanitarian and development agency working globally for the rights of every child. Child rights begin with safe shelter, nutrition, protection from disaster and conflict and traverse the life cycle: pre-natal care for healthy births, clean water and sanitation, health care and education.
UNICEF has spent nearly 70 years working to improve the lives of children and their families. Working with and for children through adolescence and into adulthood requires a global presence whose goal is to produce results and monitor their effects. UNICEF also lobbies and partners with leaders, thinkers and policy makers to help all children realize their rights—especially the most disadvantaged.