Sheba Group; Assistant/Deputy Manager – Finance & Accounts
Assistant/Deputy Manager – Finance & Accounts
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure preparation of Management Accounts.
- Ensure timely reporting of all monthly financial information, statements and reports.
- Review the accounting documentations, reports, data, etc and report to Head F & A and Management for appropriate measures.
- Assist Head F& A in ensuring the implementation of IAS, BAS & IFRS.
- Ensure cash and bank management efficiently and effectively.
- Assist HOD in reviewing the cash flow requirement to ensure that there are sufficient fund available to meet operation.
- Ensure that all relevant VAT & Taxes are paid at an optimum and on time.
- Monitor and ensure funds are utilized as per company policy.
- Ensure internal and external audit queries are resolved.
- Ensure proper management of fixed assets.
Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in Finance/Accounting with ACCA/CA partly qualified
- 3 to 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Finance, Audit, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax), Cash Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Computer Hardware/Network Companies, Financial Consultants, Group of Companies
- Must have technical accounting skills and analytical skills
- Must be proficient in financial reporting
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Dependable and reliable with the ability to be productive under pressure
- Very well organized, capable of building productive internal and external relationships for the organization
- Key Competencies:
- Planning and organizing
- Communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving
Attractive package depending on the experience & capability of the candidate.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply online through BDJOBS
Application Deadline : Dec 5, 2016