Rongdhanu Group; Officer/ Sr. Officer – Credit Recovery
Officer/ Sr. Officer – Credit Recovery
- Patience in traveling
- Very good in Interpersonal Relationship
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Be able to respond well to pressure think creatively.
- Be interested in what motivates people.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for Credit Recovery.
- Achieving Collection target given by the authority.
- Corporate visit and ensure corporate Sales & Collection.
- Direct visit or correspondence to different prospective clients.
- Sourcing the sales opportunity.
- Must be Dynamic, Innovative, Strategic thinking and capable to work under pressure.
- Able to communicate with customer and maintain long term business relation.
- Prepare professional Collection plan & motivation.
- Ability to develop strong network with client by self-motivation.
- Exercise adequate controls and manage Credit Recovery of Consumer Manufactures’ Business Unit up to the mark through measurement, monitoring. and motivation.
- Provide needful feedback to management on the changes requirement of key performance indicators or on collection process.
- Maintain MIS & Follow up statistical data to set strategic plan towards achieving yearly Credited Recovery.
- Strategics to reduce market risk by credit risk assessment.
- To monitor & ensure Sales With Collection in modern trade, Super Shop, Daily Shop, General Store & Outlet.
- MBA/ Masters from any reputed university.
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline.
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Food (Packaged)/Beverage, Credit Rating Agency, Multinational Companies, Tobacco
- Age At most 35 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- The job occupant has to have brief knowledge about FMCG Company.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is a must.
- Excellent written communication skills in both English and Bengali.
- Strong strategic thinking and negotiation skills.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
As per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Click here to Email CV from MY BDJOBS account.
Only males are allowed to apply
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 12, 2016
Address : House # 12/D/E, (2nd Floor), Main Avenue, Block # A, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka-1229.
Web : www.rongdhanugroup.com