Regional Sales Manager
Quazi Enterprises Limited
Job Description / Responsibility
- Plan, organize, direct and control the respective divisional sales staff to meet the progress of sales target achievement.
- Meet daily with salesman and Offer them the coaching, counseling, advice, support, training, motivation or information they need in order to help them meet their sales objectives as well as increase their productivity.
- Ensure to achieve the primary & secondary sales target through distribution, productivity, coverage, visibility and merchandising.
- Ensure achievement of respective divisional sales operational objectives by contributing divisional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining divisional sales system improvements; implementing change as and when required in consultation with the supervisor.
- Meets divisional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Establish divisional sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives.
- Maintaining and expanding customer base by counseling sales representatives of the respective division; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities
- Achieve forecasted sales by following (and, if necessary, adjusting) your written plan of action. Constantly strive toward continuing professional growth.
- Set performance norms for the salespersons. Monitor each salesperson’s daily performance and compare it with that month’s objective.
- Visit Frequently POS and Dealer/Distribution point and solve trade queries and problems. Ensure optimum level of stocks at all times and effectively control distributor’s performance;
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly report and submit to the concerned authority on a regular basis;
- Prepare MIS to measure the market status keeping up to date with products and competitors. Analyze sales and distribution data and take corrective actions;
- Make every effort to maximize both present and long term sales and gross profits.
- At least 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 30 to 40 year(s)
- Excellent communication skills both in verbal and written forms.
- Able to work under pressure maintaining a highly positive attitude with minimum supervision.
- Possess leadership qualities, team player, aggressive and result-oriented.
- FMCG Channel sales & marketing knowledge.
- Willing to travel frequently and will be posted anywhere in Bangladesh.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 10, 2016
Quazi Enterprises Limited Address : B-52, Kemal Ataturk Avenue (2nd Floor), Banani, Dhaka. Web : www.quazienterprises.com Business : Quazi Enterprises Limited (QEL) is one of the leading consumer product manufacturers and distributors having the diversified business activities from its inception of the year 2000. The driving force at Quazi Enterprises Limited is to understand profound changes in product technology and consumer needs to make our brands the way consumer desires them to be. It is our endeavor to give superior brand experience and most superior value for consumers.Efficient capital structure, cutting edge technology, operational discipline and a widespread distribution network have together attributed to enhance QEL and enabled the organization to deliver value to consumers. We take much pride in fostering an inspiring workplace with an agile and high performance culture to attract, develop and retain the best talents.
Group info: In the year 1965 the single entrepreneurship business house named Auto Equipment, the flagship enterprise, started toddling in the business arena with agriculture related business. At present it is a multi-disciplinary business conglomerate engaged in Distribution and Manufacturing type of business under a single umbrella named Group QA with staff strength of around 6000 people. We have at our credit a successful track-record of dealing in crop protection chemicals, agricultural hybrid seeds, automotive spares and accessories, engineering tools and equipment, readymade garments and consumer items.