বিস্তারিত এখানে দেখুন... NSTU Admission Test Marks Distribution
- Admission Test: MCQ method will be followed in the test.
- For Group A: There will be 125 questions with 25 each to Bengali & English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are compulsory for all. Any one from Bengali, English and Biology can be attempted. The total mark is 100. The pass mark is 40.
- For Group B: There will be 100 questions with 25 each to Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. The total mark is 100. The pass mark is 40.
- For Group C: 100 questions including 50 to English, 25 to Bengali and 25 to General Knowledge will be set. The total mark is 100. The pass mark is 40. One has to get at least 25 in English, 06 in Bengali and 06 in General Knowledge for admission to the Department of English. It is minimum 12 in each of English, Bengali & General Knowledge that one has to score for admission to the Department of Bangladesh and Liberation War Studies.
- For Group D: Bengali (25), English (25) and General Knowledge (Bangladesh & International concerns) (25) are compulsory for all. General Mathematics (25) is exclusively for the students of Humanities, Business Principles & Practices and Accounting (25) for those of Business Studies, and General Science (25) for those of Science group .
- Minimum pass mark for each subject of A, B & D groups is - 08.
- OMR answer sheets will be provided by the concerned authority of the University. The circle for the right answer to the corresponding question must be filled in by a black ink ballpoint pen. The way to answer is detailed in the “INSTRUCTION” of the question paper. Only one answer sheet will be provided for each examinee.
- Questions will be set in accordance with the standard of Higher Secondary Curriculum (only exception: Secondary Level General Mathematics for the students of Humanities competing in Group D).