NASSA GROUP; Senior Merchandiser
Job Description / Responsibility
- To deal with the Buyers independently for all the merchandising activities including marketing, price quoting, negotiation and sourcing.
- To arrange all kinds of yarns, fabrics & accessories both from local and foreign sources as required for production.
- Keep liaison with Buyer for all the merchandising activities like order booking, processing, order follow up & export planning.
- To act as a coordinator among all concerned parties with a view to ensure timely execution and shipments of order.
The candidate should be Textile Graduate or MBA in Merchandising or Master in any discipline from any recognized university.
- 10 to 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Garments, Buying House, Group of Companies
- Age 35 to 40 year(s)
- Minimum 10 to 12 years’ experience in any reputed export oriented Garments Manufacturing Company.
- Computer literacy is a must.
- Proficiency in English both oral & written.
As per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 15, 2016
ddress : 238, I/A, Tejgong, Dhaka-1208
Web : www.nassagroup.org
Business : EXPORTER