Let Someone Do Something
- Let him go
- Don't let him go
- Father let me use his laptop
- Would you let me drink your water?
After 'let' there is a subject(someone), then verb(present form). Never use any other form of verb word.
- Let him gone(incorrect)
- Would you let me drinking(incorrect)
- Father lets me uses his laptop(incorrect)
Make Someone Do Something
- George makes me eat banana
- Father makes me do the sum
- I make him cook for us.
- George makes me eating banana(incorrect)
- Father make me do the sum(incorrect)
- I make him cooked for us(incorrect)
Make Something Do
- George makes the machine run
- Father makes the house repair
- I make my work complete